[governance] important days and most important WCIT agenda itemd

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Nov 28 06:35:25 EST 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>

> Would all CS participants attend all sessions during 4-1?
>
> Or, what are the most important agenda topics?On what days are those topics
> scheduled?
>
> ITU has restricted access even to the agenda .

Of course.  Yet the ITU's head of communications keeps insisting the
ITU is transparent.

Very strange ITU blog post:

<http://www.itu.int/osg/blog/2012/11/27/WCITDocumentationPublished.aspx>

"Contributions to the WCIT conference starting next week can be viewed
here: http://news.dot-nxt.com/itu/wcit/docs-by-meeting. We would like
to apologize for not making it available ourselves."

We apologies someone had to leak our documents!  Bizarre,

Adam