[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sun Nov 25 00:32:38 EST 2012

Suresh,

I will test the links by dotnxtcon and am happy to stand corrected on their being free - good news.

On ITU and cybersecurity, I know you've had some bad experience in that field, and guess you will agree that the IMPACT center is waaaaay away from useful. (Again am ready to stand corrected though I think I'll fight this one if evidence is not convincing.)

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org