[governance] 2013 Preparations for MAG

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:00:14 EST 2012

Dear All,

We need to start preparing for issues and topics that we would like raised
by current MAG members.

The Secretariat has put up a call for contributions on the IGF website
inviting stakeholders to submit written contributions taking stock of the
2012 Baku meeting and inviting suggestions on the themes and format of the
IGF 2013 meeting. The deadline for contributions is *14 February 2012*.
These inputs will be summarized in a synthesis paper that will act as an
input into the discussions of the February meeting.

The IGC Plan is as follows:

25 Nov 2012 - Issue Notice to IGC

25 Nov 2012 - 15 January, 2013 - Gather Feedback and formulate first draft

16-Jan  -30 Jan 2013 - Review first Draft and gather feedback

31 Jan - 5th February 2013 - Produce 2nd Draft
 6th Feb - 10th February - Finalise submissions from IGC
11th Feb - Send to IGF Secretariat and our representatives to the MAG

It will be great to start discussions on what some of the themes we would
like canvassed.

Warm Regards

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala