[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sat Nov 24 22:58:08 EST 2012

The ITU statement here is that civil society and industry representation
in various national delegations attending WCIT (with google included in the
US delegation) equates to a truly multistakeholder process.

And that google could become an ITU sector member to participate in this
process.

While i wouldnt pitch my opposition to wcit in the rather aggressive terms
google has used, i do think it is a bit disingenuous to project the limited
involvement of non government stskeholders described above as truly
multistakeholder.

Suresh Ramasubramanian [25/11/12 09:16 +0530]: