[governance] Indian Express on privacy

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 01:58:30 EST 2012

While I do have Facebook and Twitter accounts, I have not accessed any of
them for quite a long time, and I do not use them. This is what one can
expect when posting personal data online. However, if we look at things
differently, who is not exposed (Internet users)? All our Internet traffic
passes through the various Tier-1 ISPs in the USA and EU, and some of them
might want to inspect traffic randomly as measures of "National Security".

Fahd