[governance] Reminder to Members and Subscribers [ Etiquette]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:55:54 EST 2012

Dear Members and Subscribers of IGC,

We live in a world that is diverse, different contexts, landscapes and
beliefs. We literally come from all over the world and whilst we converge
to engage in discussions, dialogue and discussion, we do not have to forced
to share the same view, belief etc.  There is nothing stopping us from
engaging in robust debate on the issues as this list is often known for but
we must do so whilst addressing the issues and not launching in personal
scathing attacks on individuals.

It is healthy when there is diversity of views and perspectives and we
should never feel threatened by this but learn to seek to understand where
each of the perspectives are coming from in order to better understand
where the perspective comes from.

Here is a video to remind us that we all see in part,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBqgr5xZLz0

Where warnings have been issued and continued to be ignored, I will have no
choice but to remove them off the list.

Warm Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala