[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Nov 23 01:59:26 EST 2012

I would agree with what you say if, and only if, the other side does not have politics confused with policy.   If they're playing politics, then it will simply not be possible to engage in a constructive debate.  Likewise if the discussion is held in a politically charged atmosphere.

Anyway that's my absolute last post on this thread.  My next post is going to be on something that's puzzling me considerably .. India's position in the WCIT - their DoT position (as expressed officially in their WCIT submission) and some statements made by Minister Sibal, quoted in a newspaper article today morning.

--srs (iPad)