[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Nov 22 19:17:28 EST 2012

Sir, when responding to any discussion, it is important to consider motivations that people have when making points, in order to address any points that are made.

My sole point here has been that civil society organizations should not use propaganda as a substitute for reasoned argument, for example in the original email that I addressed, commenting on an anti wcit campaign by google, which chose to attack google's business practices rather than directly address any point that google had raised.

--srs (htc one x)