[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Nov 22 11:51:21 EST 2012

For the record - I share the distaste Riaz expresses for hitler, the nazi
party and its policies.

As a student of history and political science, I still find the conditions
behind their rise to power - widespread dissatisfaction and public anger,
petty demagoguery, easy identification of hate groups rather than an
attempt to reach out and be inclusive .. fascinating. Especially given that
these were all the ingredients for their total destruction after world war
II

Riaz K Tayob [22/11/12 18:43 +0200]: