[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:47:11 EST 2012

FWIW, it is probably good to point out that Riaz` original comments on
Parminder`s post were meant ironically (and supportively.

Which suggests Internet Communicativity Rule #2* Irony doesn`t translate
well on the (multilingual/multicultural) Internet.

*Internet Communicativity Rule #1, there are no Communicativity Rules on the
Internet.Whatever you say in whatever language will always be misinterpreted
by someone somewhere. :) (including this message, see rule #2.

Best,