[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Nov 21 03:40:24 EST 2012

I fail to see how google selling email, collaboration etc services to
telcos has anything to do with the free and open internet here.

Remember something - even if google sells something to the telcos, the
users are the telco's users, and the law that's followed will be the law of
whichever country those users are in, and the telco does business in.

And as for asking whether parminder is crazy .. well, I will confess that I
don't quite have to ask myself that question at all.

Riaz K Tayob [21/11/12 09:54 +0200]: