[governance] Thank You Izumi

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:39:34 EST 2012

Dear All,

It is that time of the year when we must bid a Coordinator goodbye. Izumi
Aizu is no stranger to the IGC. Thank you Izumi for your services to the
Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus as a coordinator. On behalf of the
community, I would like to say thank you for your dedication, diligence,
wisdom, insight and passion with which you carried out your Tasks.

Kindly consider this as our personal and corporate gratitude as has been
articulated ever so eloquently by others. We wish you well in your services
to the MAG and will continue to seek yours and those that have held former
coordinator positions within the IGC.

Warm Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala