[governance] CS @ WCIT?

Tapani Tarvainen tapani.tarvainen at effi.org
Tue Nov 13 07:14:18 EST 2012

On Nov 13 12:10, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> It would be helpful to know who from civil society will be
> attending the WCIT negotiations as members of national delegations.

There's a slim chance I'll be there - I was basically told I could
join Finnish delegation if I wanted to and could fund it myself.
I could probably arrange funding but tearing myself away from
work for two weeks at this point would be rather difficult,
especially since I'm not sure how useful it would be
(Finland's official position on the key issues is more or
less what CS wants anyway).

--
Tapani Tarvainen