[governance] IGF Workshops

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Nov 13 05:18:23 EST 2012

A lot of people I spoke to in Baku last week were very positive about
the workshops, pretty common message was that the content the best of
any IGF.  Not the main sessions, the workshops.  I was working for the
secretariat (contract ended with the conference), I didn't make it to
any workshop, and not much outside the main hall.

I'd love to hear of workshops and other meetings people found
valuable.  Is there something to build on for next year?  Taking stock
for the first consultation of next year will start soon (or soon'ish).

Thanks,

Adam