[governance] Civil Society outnumbered

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat Nov 10 08:34:39 EST 2012

I'm not arguing with Alejandro but for the record, I personally didn't notice any such services, or receive any offers.  Nor have I even heard about this until now!

(just in case people who weren't there get the wrong impression of what was going on in the corridors!)

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100