Suggestions for remote participation Re: [governance] IGF2012, Remote Connection

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Fri Nov 9 09:36:55 EST 2012

Definitely, Lee, thanks for pointing this out.
Twitter:
*paqueg* @paqueg
 <http://twitter.com/paqueg>

1600 participants at #IGF12 <http://twitter.com/search?q=%23IGF12>? What
about the remote participants? Where is that very important count?
Inclusion INCLUDES
#eparticipation<http://twitter.com/search?q=%23eparticipation>