Suggestions for remote participation Re: [governance] IGF2012, Remote Connection

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Thu Nov 8 12:37:05 EST 2012

These are excellent points, Marilia. We have been discussing similar ideas,
including Pranesh's suggestion that as remote participants we must 'make
ourselves be noticed'. I think we do need to raise our concerns in a
dynamic, strong, constructive way to make this possible. I ask that you
join us tomorrow at WS 52 Remote Participation: Reality and Principles, at
11:00 a.m. Baku time, conference room 9, where we will discuss these issues
and the way forward. We will continue collaborative work on the Remote
Participation principles, started last year in Nairobi, on an open etherpad
document. The url and password will be published tomorrow morning. If you
cannot join us, we will add your points to the document. We invite others
to make their voices heard, so we can include your points in our final
document. We hope to see you there, or to include you with our work. This
is an important issue of access, and must be addressed.
Obrigada, saludos,
Ginger