[governance] Good Bye .DOTAFRICA: ICANN Approves the Change Request Made by DotConnectAfrica Trust for Its .Africa

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:52:47 EST 2012

McTim,

You should be asking the AU to explain that not DCA.   Given that the
source of the document you obtained is from DCA's site, you can see DCA has
nothing to hide, it has replied to that AU communique  with the following
press statement. There is always 2 sides to a story.
http://www.prlog.org/11490290-dca-commentary-response-to-the-african-union-commission-communiqu-clarification-on-dotafrica.html
Regarding the open EOI or RFP AU claims it has eventually done, let AU e
xplain this as well.
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs053/1102516344150/archive/1109846725800.html

Indeed Fahd, .africa is a fireworks!  Public interest with who?   I hope
you do not mean with the AU!

Gideon.