[governance] Come to OUR workshop,11:00 today. Room#5

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Nov 7 01:25:33 EST 2012

Dear list,

This is last minute call, please come to OUR workshop #85, Quo Vadis,
or Improvement of IGF, Today, 11:00 am, Room #5.

IGS is the main organizer of this event, and we should have treat
interaction if you join.

In addition to the speakers published below, I would like to inform
you that Parminder agreed to be the additional speaker.

Mr. Peter Major, Chair, CSTD Working Group on IGF Improvement, Special
Advisor, Permanent Mission of Hungary to the United Nations in Geneva

Wolfgang Kleinwächter, Professor for International Communication
Policy and Regulation, University of Aarhus

Ms. Mervi Kultamaa, Counsellor, Information Society & Trade
Facilitation, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, Department for
External Economic Relations

Mr. Markus Kummer, Vice President of Public Policy, Internet Society

Parminder Jeet Singh. Executive Director, IT for Change

Moderator: Izumi Aizu, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for
InfoSocionomics, Tama University

Remote Moderator:
Ms. Avri Doria, dotgay LLC - Policy & Governance, Volunteer Researcher
- Association for Progressive Communications

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/w2012/proposals

Thanks and see you all there!!

izumi