[governance] FW: TODAY 2.30-4.00 Workshop: National IG Mechanisms - Looking at Some Key Design Issues

ANTOINE KANTIZA antoinekantiza at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:31:14 EST 2012

Dear Michael Gurstein,

Warm greeting from Bujumbura,

I am ready to share my experience related to the management of public interest resources in Burundi during the forthcoming workshop.
.
It is worth mentioning that I have an interest in the Internet subject as I am Expert in Internet Governance as well as in Intellectual Property Rights focused  on the online content.

Best regards,

Prof Antoine KANTIZA, Master UTICEF,-
Webmaster à la Radio-Télévision Nationale du Burundi
http://www.burundi-quotidien.net  &  http://www.rtnb.bi/
Représentant légal de l'ASBL PLEAD " PROMOTION DE L'EDUCATION  A DISTANCE"
http://promotioneducationdistance.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/antoine-kantiza/25/603/446