[governance] ITRs

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Nov 5 05:36:26 EST 2012

"excessive interest in minor details" .. ah, a pedant, to be sure.

But yes, that's pejorative to an extent.  It would certainly help if more geeks (there, another pejorative word) take a broader interest in policy .. as it would if more policy wonks actually knew some of the fundamentals of routing, peering, IP allocation etc before they started commenting on internet governance.

--srs (iPad)