[governance] Re: From Twitter

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Sat Nov 3 05:38:16 EDT 2012

I had a pleasant, albeit long ride from the airport to my hotel last night.
A bit exhausted from the journey, but that's all

Treated well by the welcome committee at the airport, shuttle and hotel
staff. Have had none of the issues Sam DuPont mentioned in his tweet lat
night

Looking forward to walking off the jet lag and engaging with the pre-igf
activities and meetings that have already started

Robert

On Saturday, November 3, 2012, Fouad Bajwa wrote:

> Is there more advice on this? Already on the ground here in Baku with many
> other of our members.....
>
> Fouad Bajwa
> On Nov 3, 2012 12:10 AM, "Katy P" <katycarvt at gmail.com <javascript:_e({},
> 'cvml', 'katycarvt at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> swdp: Van driver apparently has orders not to let us out to get out of
>> the van and in a local cab. #IGF12 #problems withconferencesindictatorships
>>
>> Original Tweet: http://twitter.com/swdp/status/264412914990059520
>>
>> Sent via TweetDeck (www.tweetdeck.com)

>>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Sent from a mobile device.  Apologies for typos or brevity.