[governance] RE: website

Joy Liddicoat joy at apc.org
Tue May 22 02:01:24 EDT 2012

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you

Don't worry about being new to NCUC - I haven't even been there a year yet
;-)

There has been a lot of concern about the ITU initiatives - are you
following that debate? A lot of it is on the internet governance caucus list
- you can join by emailing here: governance at lists.igcaucus.org

I think your ideas are excellent and well worth sharing - don't be shy - but
also don't be worried if there is "robust" comment - it is kind of the
culture of NCUC

Are you going to the Prague meeting?

Joy