[governance] On Enhanced Cooperation and the opportunity of a working group

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:20:47 EDT 2012

Garth,

Thanks for the comment.

E. Ostrom's design principles are typically what participants of a working
group could introduce under the bullet point : "identification of possible
principles guiding the setting up of EC frameworks". Indeed EC frameworks
for Critical Internet Resources could be a type of  Ostrom's CPR (common
pool resource) frameworks; however, all IG issues are not common pool
issues.

More later if time comes.

Best

B.

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")