[governance] reality check on economics

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun May 20 16:13:55 EDT 2012

Michael,
When I read your statement below, all I can get from it is that you are reserving the right to call something a "monopoly" irrespective of the economic definition, based on criteria that you have just made up, which I translate as follows: a monopoly is something that has no economic power necessarily but which nevertheless makes me feel vaguely threatened in some way.

Did I get it right?