[governance] Concerns about hidden cameras in Azerbaijan hotel rooms

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu May 17 11:29:20 EDT 2012

Beleive it or not I got that point and even read the press release.  I just interpretted it as concern for those of us who come and go, as opposed to concern for the people who live there.  And I think the concerns for those of us who come and go is the smallest part of the problem. I felt the focus was misplaced.

But since you did me the grace of writing to correct my interpretation, I accept that it is a critically important press release that we should all take to heart.

Thanks you so much for showing me the error of my ways.

avri