[governance] Visit to spain SCAM

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:37:07 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org
[mailto:governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org] On Behalf Of Zeeshan shoki
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:32 PM
To: zeeshan_shoki at yahoo.com
Subject: [governance] Visit to spain

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain
for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here
because. we misplaced our Bags and cell phone on our way back to the hotel
we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The Bags contained all the
valuables we had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management
pending when we make payment.

I am sorry if I am inconveniencing you, but I have only very few people to
run to now. I will be indeed very grateful if I can get a loan of  €1,550
EURO  from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry
self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in
assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let
me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks
so much.

Best Regards

Zeeshan Shoki
Chief Executive