[governance] IGF Open Consultation memo, Morning, May 15

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue May 15 09:59:01 EDT 2012

Hi Izumi & all, interesting to know how the proposed (decided?)
ministerial meeting was questioned on the grounds of the purpose of the
IGF as a MSH initiative.

I wonder about the role of the so-called "special advisors". Who are
they? Are they considered "volunteer staff"? Since there is no
replacement for Nitin & Markus (I understand Chengetai is playing
Markus's role in the meantime?), who decides on the "special advisors"
and other staff? I wonder about their role, again recalling this is a
MSH initiative.

fraternal regards

--c.a.