[governance] Inspiring video from Nigeria's and the development of a voter registration database

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 13:55:22 EDT 2012

Thanks for the video. I have forwarded it to the Communications Manager of Kenya's  Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission. As you know Kenya is preparing for an election either later this year or early next year under a new constitution. The Electoral Commission may just get ideas from the inspiring video.
RegardsGrace