[governance] Rights issues in Azerbaijan / What will CS @ Baku do?

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri May 4 07:05:42 EDT 2012

Sala <salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rony that was very informative and disturbing to read about the
> reports. I am wondering whether the journalist has taken the invasion of
> privacy to court.

Is it even possible to take something like this to a court of law? (If
I understand the situation right, there is no concrete evidence about
who specifically did it, and the police is not willing to do more than
pay lip service to their responsibility of investigating the crime.)

The harsh reality is that some crimes can only be brought before the
court of international public opinion.

Greetings,
Norbert