[governance] ICANN Wraps Up Prague Meeting on Thursday

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue May 1 09:56:19 EDT 2012

In message <B5368523-851E-4FFA-BA30-79D62D1236DD at istaff.org>, at
07:28:46 on Tue, 1 May 2012, John Curran <jcurran at istaff.org> writes

>> Was there any discussion in Costa Rica about moving the first day of the meeting to Sunday (currently it's been ever more creeping into
>>Saturday)? Even if that meant having a Sunday-Friday meeting with the Welcome Ceremony remaining on Monday?
>
>Roland -
>
>  I have no idea what options were considered,

No doubt there are some minutes from relevant meetings somewhere on the
website. I support change which makes the meeting better, but would have
appreciated the opportunity to comment. In this case, reducing the
meeting back down to six days is a good thing, it's just "which six
days"!

As a remote participant to the Costa Rica meeting I was unaware of any
of this.
--
Roland Perry