[governance] US hearing on International Proposals to Regulate the Internet

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon May 28 03:26:51 EDT 2012

hi jeremy

i replied to this.. and then realised you had sent to the old address...

want to repost?  and then i will resend my reply

cheers..

anriette

PS - I really appreciated your comments last week in the 'economy' thread

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692