[governance] IGF 2012 / Call for Workshop Proposals / Deadline - April 12

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed Mar 21 12:18:13 EDT 2012

On 21 Mar 2012, at 01:42, Izumi AIZU wrote:

> Are there IGC members who want to organize workshops with
> IGC as main organizer? I think we should try again to bring the
> important issues on the table and hope that be shared with
> other IGC members before submitting.

Using the Etherpad we have, I have created:  http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/IGF_12_Workshop_Proposal_A

It is as of yet empty.  Except for the questions that must be answered.

Anyone want to take a go at creating a first proposal.

http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/IGF_12_Workshop_Proposal_A

of course anyone else can go to http://igcaucus.org:9001  and start another one, especially if they have a real idea.

cheers

avri

BTW, I read of an experiment being held in the IETF this time for the use of etherpads for taking minutes/notes on a meeting - allowing several people to add stuff at the same time.  It will be interesting to see how well it works. And it might be a good way for us to take notes at meetings were some at present some are remote and no one catches it all.

avri