[governance] Commonwealth Cybercrime Initiative at ICANN

Lara Pace lara.pace at comnet.org.mt
Mon Mar 12 16:27:41 EDT 2012

Robert Many thanks,

I am going to try and connect with a person in the room via Skype. Once I have details of this I will share with the list and directly to you via Skype.

The CCI hopes to organise a similar session for the upcoming Meeting in Prague and I hope remote participation will be included. We will have more time in advance to announce the Session properly and make the necessary arrangements.

Should we not manage to connect I will share Meeting notes from one of the panelists in the room.

best,

Lara