[governance] Remote participation: workshop on ICANN and the Internet Governance Landscape today

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Mon Mar 12 14:08:04 EDT 2012

Sala,

I am following several of the ICANN sessions remotely.

Connection is good, and audio & Adobe platform works great.

As like in IGF meetings - What isn't working is the - engagement - of those participating remotely. Please make it known that people should monitor the virtual space for comments and/or requests for people to make interventions.

Robert

--
R. Guerra
Phone/Cell: +1 202-905-2081