[governance] Brief Get Together in San Jose [ICANN 43]

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:47:40 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 08:50, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro
<salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> For those of you who are interested in getting together in San Jose, Costa
> Rica, we could organise to have breakfast together at the Ramada Hotel [each
> person pays for his/her own breakfast] on Wednesday from say 6:30 - 7:30am
> or in the evening.

This is a great initiative. Since (almost) all of us have free
breakfast at the hotel, I would suggest evening (around 1700hrs -
before the social functions) .

> We can also activate discussions via the skype chat room
> etc.
> Alternatively we could set a mutually convenient time to get together. If
> people are interested, kindly respond to this email so that I can add your
> name to the skype group.

Please count me in. My skype is abigabaw but I will also attend.

Kind Regards,
Wilson