[governance] Fw: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Seeks Expressions of Interest for Review of Accountability Mechanisms

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:44:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

I believe there are a number of members from IGC present in the ICANN
meeting in Costa Rica and actively participate through the various
constituencies in ICANN.

As there is already quite a group going on there, it would be useful
to learn if you all can get together in Costa Rica and coordinate that
working group that is actually involved within the ICANN processes.
The ATRT issues is not something that can be well understood or
deliberated upon unless one is actively involved within the bottom-up
processes of ICANN.

Sala do you think you can get the group together in Costa Rica and
coordinate some sort of a group that can take this forward and regular
share its observations with IGC?

Best

--
Regards.