[governance] Your message to igf-cir awaits moderator approval

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Mar 7 14:53:44 EST 2012

Carlos, Louis,

The list you refer to was set up last year to plan the CIR main session in Nairobi, so I wouldn't expect much traffic.

Without getting into the specifics of what happened in the MAG + working group on this year's CIR session, in the end the topics proposed by CS participants based inter alia on discussions here are on the table for when the process moves forward.  This will be reflected in the next iteration of the program paper.

Best

Bill