[governance] Bloggers [IGC Website]

Naveed haq naveedpta at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:03:57 EST 2012

Dear Sala,

Thanks for sharing this. I believe this would act as another tool to put and share our thoughts together.

Best Regards,

Naveed-ul-Haq

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:55:14 +1200
From: salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
To: governance at lists.igcaucus.org
Subject: [governance] Bloggers [IGC Website]

For those who are interested in sharing their Blogs related to Internet Governance or blogging about any aspect of Internet Governance. You can log in using your name and password and blog:    http://igcaucus.org/blog

When blogging keep in mind what the IGC is about: http://igcaucus.org/about and the rules prescribed within the Charter.
Although your blogs won't reflect the views of the IGC as a whole but you are free to write about anything related to Internet Governance.

Happy Blogging!
--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
Tweeter: @SalanietaTSkype:Salanieta.TamanikaiwaimaroCell: +679 998 2851