[governance] ICT Update - issue 67 | ICT Innovation | call for articles #ICT4D #IG4D

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:37:27 EST 2012

** **

*ICT Update - issue 67 | ICT Innovation | call for articles*

* *

*[image: ICTUpdate_logo_sq_web_02.jpg]* <http://ictupdate.cta.int/>**

** **

ICT Update magazine is looking for articles for our forthcoming issue on *ICT
innovation*.**

** **

We would like to hear from anyone working in African, Caribbean or Pacific
countries, developing new computer software, mobile phone apps, web
applications or hardware, especially where it can be used for agricultural
or rural development. ****

** **

If you are a software developer, entrepreneur, member of an app development
lab or working in a related field, then please get in touch with brief
details on the technology you are developing and how it can help farmers or
rural communities in ACP countries.****

** **

We can then send an article outline and list of questions to cover in the
article, or organise a time for a telephone interview. ****

** **

We also greatly appreciate the responses to our previous calls for
articles, and hope you will continue to support our efforts in forthcoming
issues.****

** **

For more information, send an email to: *jim at contactivity.com *

* *

ICT Update (http://ictupdate.cta.int) is a bimonthly printed bulletin, web
magazine, and accompanying e-mail newsletter focusing on the use of
information and communication technologies in agriculture in African,
Caribbean and Pacific countries. It is published in English and French, by
CTA (Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation) in Wageningen
in the Netherlands. ****

** **

** **

Jim Dempsey****