[governance] FBI, DEA, IPv6 & ICANN

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Jun 27 19:34:35 EDT 2012

Carlos,

not only John Curran is in the same city as you are now. Also the FBI agents mentioned in the article that has caused you such consternation. Did you attend any of the sessions on the interactions between law enforcement and the unique-value coordinated identifiers of the Internet? What can you tell us about them?

I am very sad that you see as "canine defense" what is only probing whether you have used the opportunities to find about things in depth and then help translate and transfer the information and understanding to others.

A diplomat for your country told me many years ago that he used to do something similar to the type of questions you have posed  in this list in the WSIS and IGF process as a matter of policy: "to keep kicking the Americans in the shins", knowing that it is of little effect but keeps everybody busy with you. I hope you are keen to differentiate from  that, right?

I look forward to the enlightenment that will surely be extended to us through the lens of your research in depth and your experience.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org