[governance] 48 hours to deadline to nominate/volunteer for Appeals Team

vincent solomon vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 13:16:39 EDT 2012

I  as well wish to re submit my name to NomCom for the Appeals Team. I was once appointed to nomcom some time back and if its considered this time it would be great .

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless”

NAME: VINCENT SOLOMON ALIAMA
CONTACT: +256 773307045 / +256 713307045 / +256 753307045
EMAIL:aliama.vincent at cit.mak.ac.ug / vinsolo15 at yahoo.co.uk /vinsoloster at gmail.com
Skype : vinsolo2