[governance] FW: [liberationtech] Chinese preparing for a "Autonomous Internet" ?

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:33:14 EDT 2012

hello all,

I wonder about the relevance of the Chinese proposal for the autonomy of the
Internet!
Given the changes in strength of online crime or more of the core
cybrecriminalité in cyberspace, this proposal of autonomy of the internet would
it not justified?
There is reason to believe and even to believe that there are states that
are also cyber criminals!

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com