[governance] Azeri visas

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:28:29 EDT 2012

Yaaa!!! Thank you very much, Milton, for your question)))

For some years I tried to link together visa issues and IG processes.

Reasons:

1. To participate in IGF, it is enough to register on its website. But
sometimes it is not enough to receive visa for the host-country of
IGF.

2. What about transparency and accountability of visa processes? Do
you know WHO PERSONALLY decides your visa destiny?

3. What is the role of business? Do you know exact numbers of revenues
of visa business? Do you know who receives these revenues?

4. What is the role of NGO? How can NGOs influence on visa problems?

And once again, you are welcome in Ukraine (at least from the part of NGO)

Best,
Oksana