[governance] "Oversight"

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jun 18 06:37:48 EDT 2012

Hi,

I notice the quote from the US does speak about exsting TLDs when was VI removed from existing TLDs.  I might have missed that.

And asking for it to be diassocoated form the new gTLD was nonsensical since that would have had it affecting the exsting gTLDs.  In any case, it eas advice and it was rejected with reasons give.  As you said Bill, that is the way it should be when the advice makes no sense.

avri