[governance] "Oversight"

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:33:34 EDT 2012

Sorry David, I wasn't commenting specifically on your position (or on the
more detailed discussion concerning the role of ICANN). Rather I was
pointing to the issues I see in the overall discussion (of which ICANN of
course is an element) concerning a possible role for the ITU/UN (or
whatever) in "managing/controlling/overseeing etc.etc." the Internet which
is now sprawling over several lists, multiple blogs and a widening array of
venues--US Congress, CSTD, OECD, etc., etc.

Best,