[governance] Asking the USG to release documents

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:57:09 EDT 2012

Dear Milton,

I am ISOC member, I am co-organizer of I and II Ukrainian IGF (2010,
2011), we organized EuroDIG presentation in Ukrainian Parliament (11
April 2012). Our main question - who has to represent Ukraine on
official level at EuroDIG (as well as IGF, GAC ICANN and so on)?

No answer at all. But now we have information about very active
participation of our National Commission on Communication and
Information Society Head in WSIS in Geneva in May.

What did he say? With whom he discussed Ukrainian position on IG?

"Chairman of the NCCIR made a speech with a progressive vision of
field development at the World Summit on the Information Society" -
http://en.nkrz.gov.ua/

We do our best to receive answers to our questions in Ukraine, and we
will highly appreciate any help from abroad.

And of course we support your proposition on transparency with TD-64.
More over, I propose to organize IGF-UA III on the next day after ITU
Regional Forum on Current Regulatory Issues in the Area of
Telecommunications and Radio Frequency Resource Usage for CIS
Countries and Europe that will take place 11-13 September 2012 in
Kyiv. I suppose to hear quite different words from the same persons
for ITU Regional Forum comparing with IGF-UA.

Best regards,
Oksana