[governance] rational dialogue on the oversight topic

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jun 4 12:58:14 EDT 2012

I was using your ITU comments to show how easy it is to get intelligent, non-patriotic, even non-USA people caught up in the UN takeover frenzy.
My points was, that unless the US takes the initiative it is unlikely that change will occur in that particular space.

On 4 Jun 2012, at 12:51, Milton L Mueller wrote:

> Avri’s recent comments on the ITU. Ergo, “US-led” is required.

not a chance that i can be quoted as saying : Ergo, “US-led” is required.

if you read my words you will see quite a different point of view, which is that both are to be fought with equal enthusiasm.

avri