[governance] The UN is trying to take over administration of the Internet, I could barely contain my joy Shaw-ZDnet

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:32:03 EDT 2012

For lightening the mood but on a serious note:

Putting the United Nations in charge of the Internet is the best idea ever
By Steven Shaw | May 30, 2012, 12:15pm PDT

“What organization can really get the job done?” my answer is always
“The United Nations.”

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/law/putting-the-united-nations-in-charge-of-the-internet-is-the-best-idea-ever/111

--
Regards.