[governance] IGF Improvements report

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sat Jul 28 13:38:15 EDT 2012

Hi Milton

Report could have gone further but considering consensus politics it could have been much weaker than it is. In the hands of a committed
MAG and strong exec sec it can produce good outcomes. Problem is that it is not clear who will be responsible for implementing the recommendations.

Anriette
Wide awake in winter
Sent from my phone